poorly aged mid 90s CGI renditions of our main characters, or karaoke songs allowing you to change the pitch of the singers. The most interesting unlockable content is Sonic mode, in which players traverse through each level as the lovable hedgehog. Even the gameplay changes accordingly, but this was clearly an afterthought as the camera struggles to keep up with Sega's mascot.
- Beautiful rendition of Jingle Bells
- I'd argue the demo has a better art style then the actual game
- The motion comic style intro and ending adds to the demo's whimsical nature
- The unlockables are really not worth the time
- Why does the Narrator sound so bored?
- How many times have I said 'Christmas' in the review? Somebody make a drinking game out of that!