Trivia 2: Did you also know that while Lobotomy kept most of the secrets and Easter eggs from the original PC version of Quake while still adding a few of their own? Most notably, they created a secret comic book story called 'Dank and Scuzz' which can be found in episode 4. Can't seem to find any videos on youtube though, maybe if I ever get capture card I'll upload it myself.
Trivia 3: Finally, did you know Quake's soundtrack was created by Nine Inch Nails' Trent Reznor?
- Atmospheric Soundtrack
- Large levels are well built and fun to explore
- Fun Weapon and Enemy variety
- Overall, this is probably the most immersive game Id Software ever created
- Graphically, the game is a technical achievement for the Saturn
- Saturn Controller isn't the best for this sort of game
- Framerate issues, occasional texture warping and ghosting issues
- Weapon and Enemy variety, while still fun, is a step down from Doom 2
Final Grade: B-