Their walking and turning controls are very resident evil-esque, meaning it's like trying to drive a tank, that might work on slow paced games like Resident Evil, Fear Effect or Silent Hill, but on a brawler I found myself punching the air too often for my liking.
- Somewhat decent beat'em up mechanics
- Unintentionally hilarious dialog
- You can play either as the world's dumbest detective
- Unwieldy resident evil-esque controls
- Short and too easy, you can easily finish it in an afternoon during your first playthrough
- Environments are sterile and boring
- Barely any background music, when you do get some, it's muffled by the action
- Have I mentioned how repetitive this game is?
Final Grade: C-