On the upside, the maps are actually pretty good, with alternate paths, secrets and a chaos emerald per map and the graphics are actually superb for Saturn standards, everything is colorful, there are a lot of 2D effects that look awesome, the characters though a bit on the low poly side do look good, the only real exception is the water, lakes tend resemble the sky a lot more than they do water.
- Some of the best 3D graphics I've seen on the Saturn
- Alternate paths and secrets create value
- I actually liked the soundtrack, yes I'm weird like that
- Go left, LEFT! I SAID GO LEFT DAMN YOU!
- Go right, RIGHT, I SAID GO RIGHT DAMN YOU!
Unfortunately it's a case of more flash then substance, as it only comes with a very flimsy manual (I lost my color manual), detailing very basic info and little else.
I'll cut the packaging some slack for its flashy cover.